JK Rowling is out again with the sequel to the most famous series of all time!
Many were very saddened and upset when the “so-called” last book of The Harry Potter series, The Deathly Hallows, was published. As the readers read the last page of the same, many passionate ones dripped a tear onto it.
If you were one of them or reading a good book is your supreme love, then we have got the best news in town for you!.
The Harry Potter series has a new addition to it as JK Rowling and company are out with the story of “The Cursed Child“.
Harry Potter fans had been waiting for this since the moment they read that Harry and Ginnie gave birth to a Son. Everybody kept wondering whether Rowling will come out with a story of the new “kid” and here she is to bedazzle everyone with her fiction once again!
Here are a few reasons why you SHOULD read it:
- It’s A Harry Potter sequel. This reason will sound legit to the “die-hard” Harry Potter fans who had been waiting for it for, what seemed to them, ages!
- A company of authors. You will mostly find novels written and narrated by one author, but here is the cursed child with a collaboration of authors, putting their ideas into one. I must say that this is something to look forward to, the narration of a company of authors coming in together is surely going to be cruel in the best possible way!
- The suspense! Just because the story is narrated after the appearance of Harry’s son in the last publication, doesn’t mean it will revolve around him. You just can’t say that who will turn out to be what, just like the thriller suspense of “The Half-Blood Prince”.
- Whether it’s one last edition or an addition will be made? To find out the answer to this question, you will have to read the book and let me tell you, it won’t break your heart this time!
Also, Here I give you a list of why this could be the most climaxing book of the whole series:
- A Voldemort Return? WTF, that could be the most awesome return of all time. This thing could turn and slide the whole series into a perfectly new era of “The Harry Potter Series”, something the die-hard fans have been waiting for!
- Harry, the new Principal of Hogwarts. If somehow, Rowling and Co. are able to make this plot happen by the end of the book, it would mean that another sequel is surely coming our way.
- There’s a new Voldemort? The last one was so great, that if they crown a new “Not-To-Be-Named”, his/her character must have to be so strong to carry on the legacy!
- Hogwarts reveals itself to the “Muggles”. This idea could bring even non-Harry Potter fans flying towards “The Cursed Child”. The fictional idea of something like a Hogwarts school of Magic being open to “Mudbloods” will create a sense of enthusiasm among the readers.
The book is out in the market and up-for-grabs
Tell us what you expect out of the book and let us know if they came true! Enjoy the book and have fun.
Who knows, this could be the end of an era or another beginning to a new end?
Sources- www.cosmopolitan.com www.dw.com